[rollei_list] Re: a little unparallel of lens panel

  • From: "steven woody" <narkewoody@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:11:55 +0800

On 8/15/06, redleica <redleica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I too am in Hong Kong which repair person did you use. Panda or TST.
Thanks for your message,
God bless You.
Marvin.

Dear Marvin,

glad to meet you!  the repair person i mentioned is actually in
Zhuhai, China.  His name is Liang xx ( i don't get his name card on
hand, but i like to tell you when i go back home ).  he might get some
contacts with Hongkong repair industry.

do you also a repair men?  is the problem easy to be fixed in
Hongkong?  i think you might like to help me. many thanks.

-
woody

Celine: Yes, of course! Now that makes total sense, right? You're a
Capricorn, I'm a Sagittarius, that's why we get along so well!