[rollei_list] Zeiss ZF lenses with Nikon F moung

  • From: "Dan Kalish" <kaliushkin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rollei Users Group" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:08:11 -0400

Two of these prime lenses are now available, brand spanking new.  Maybe you
can't put your greasy little hands on them, but you can order them.  From
the B&H website,

      Zeiss      Price : $ 1,248.95

            Shipping Cost

      Telephoto 85mm f/1.4 ZF Planar T* Manual Focus Lens

      Mfr # 1405176 . B&H # ZE8514ZF

            Important Notice!

                  This item is currently not in stock. We are accepting
orders and it will be shipped when in stock. Orders will be filled in the
order they are received. Your card will be charged upon placing the order.
                              Quantity

      Availability :
      Accepting Orders

      Zeiss      Price : $ 623.95

            Shipping Cost

      Normal 50mm f/1.4 ZF Planar T* Manual Focus Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras

      Mfr # 1405174 . B&H # ZE5014ZF

            Important Notice!

                  This item is currently not in stock. We are accepting
orders and it will be shipped when in stock. Orders will be filled in the
order they are received. Your card will be charged upon placing the order.
                              Quantity

      Availability :
      Accepting Orders

Dan