[rollei_list] Re: Zeiss SLRs

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:56:06 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Thank you for your reply, Marvin. This is really such a limited use of the ZS
that I would not label it such... YMMV.

Regarding the lenses on the E versus the F (or the C or D for that matter),
they are the same... the differences you experience will be the result of
individual variation and the state of tune for that particular camera.

Eric Goldstein