[rollei_list] Re: Zeiss Ikon OOB in 1971

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:48:21 -0400

At 01:41 PM 7/22/2010, Austin Franklin wrote:

>What did you mean by this:
>
>"Do not believe everything you read on the lens barrels!"

Sigh. It was a joke, Austin. Sorry you fell for it. Just a joke, like "don't believe everything you read in the funny papers".

Again, you have your snob appeal at play here, and to me the record is clear and I have nothing to risk, so the issue honestly is not that important to me. I will abide by what Zeiss and Kyocera state.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!