[rollei_list] Re: Zeiss Ikon OOB in 1971

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:41:29 -0400

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for that info.  I guess the issue is not whether lenses were or
weren't made in Japan or Germany, but whether lenses marked "Made In
Germany" were made in Japan or not.  My understanding is that Marc believes
that even though the lenses are marked "Made In Germany", most of those
marked as such were not actually made in Germany, but were made in Japan.

Regards,

Austin