[rollei_list] Re: Yashica mat 124G Contax T

  • From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 08:59:32 +0200

Marc James Small wrote:

At 07:43 PM 10/5/2006, you wrote:

Marc,

Have the day of the week rules on "For Sale" items been changed?

If so, please let us know.

No, they have not. Mr Fokkema merely made a mistake -- he posted his FS message to the LUG and the Rollei List simultaneously. This was legal for the LUG but not for the Rollei List but he is not a frequent offender, so I am certain that it was just a minor slip-up on his part.

Marc

Sorry,
I won't do it again.
On the lUG we only post FS on Friday. That is Friday anywhere on the world.
We also get a reminder when Friday starts and ends.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema