[rollei_list] Re: Where are Rollei TLRs made now? ...other website

  • From: John Jensen <jwjensen356@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:49:37 -0700 (PDT)

I did that often in the U.K. (during the 80s).  Yes, I
did get a refund check (cheque) but it was in pounds
sterling which meant I would have to cash it over
there the next time.  Getting it cashed here would
cost too much at a bank.  The refund amount was also
decreased by a service charge put on by the VAT
people.

John