[rollei_list] Re: What good is a model release now?

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:28:02 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Compensation in this instance is completely dependent upon use; that is the
convention of the industry. If the use was not as agreed, then the payment was
not appropriate.

In terms of whether the mistake was honest or not, based on what I have
read/heard there is a legitamate claim here. Many honest mistakes/accidents
happen which cause people and entities loss or harm, and they are entitled to
recover.

Eric Goldstein