[rollei_list] Re: What good is a model release now?

> In terms of whether the mistake was honest or not, based on what I have
> read/heard there is a legitamate claim here. Many honest mistakes/accidents
> happen which cause people and entities loss or harm, and they are entitled to
> recover.
>

> Eric Goldstein

Yes and since when is a major corporation going to break such a law and at
least not claim it was a MISTAKE? That's a Given!

The odds of them saying "oh yes we ripped him off ON PURPOSE!" would be
what?

I think on such a thing claiming it was a mistake was a given. And ignored.
No one dwells on that issue.

Oh I didn't KNOW I wasn't allowed to use that picture on your website to
sell my products!

Is it ok then?

Don't hurt me I'm just stupid!

"NESTLES" doesn't ring a bell?
    here's some background on some previous Nestles oversights

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~stu/milk.htm

As corporate greed goes. These guys are at the top of their class.
"Despicable" would be a compliment

No archive

Hold the anchovies

Mark Rabiner