[rollei_list] Re: Weston Master III Checked Against Minolta IIIF

All this chat about the Weston meter amazes me.  In fifty years of amateur
photography and hanging out in camera stores I don't think I EVER actually met
anyone who used a Weston.  Most I've known who used a hand-held meter used
Gossen of one model or another .. most often a luna pro.  The Norwood Director
had
a following, and perhaps still does in the Sekonic incarnation, but Weston
was something mentioned only in connection with the past.
G. King