[rollei_list] Re: Wanted to Buy Macintosh SE/30

  • From: "Marvin Wallace" <Marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 19:58:12 -0700

So that I don't have to carry to many pieces of gadgetry, I will down load
music to my mobile phone, I think that this is a much more practical
solution to carrying music than missing calls because of being plugged into
the IPOD or MP3 player. As for "interface" I think Sony's interface is
excellent. I travel about two hours to and from work every day, and I can
hardly get time to listen to music, what with studying and the Rollei list
of course. But when I can the MP3 suits my needs.
But back to the main point, I am on the Rollei list because I LOVE Rollei
cameras and in particular the Rollei 3.5F TLR. Because I am not a Mac user
although I was once but no longer am, this does not compromise my being on a
Rollei list.
I like the Planar because it gives beautiful grays when using the zone
system. And the square format is excellent for composition.
I don't know how to use Photoshop very well, but I have considerable
experience in exposing films and printing in the darkroom. This is why Im on
the Rollei list. If I wanted to debate PC's and Mac's I would join a Mac's
rule type list.
Just my compatibility problems worth.