[rollei_list] Re: Verichrome

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 08:30:39 -0400

My father shot this very same camera and Verichrome Pan when I was a kid,
and he did so with similar talent and effect. I am grateful to have learned
the lesson early in my life that the camera is not what counts...
accordingly I always spent modestly on hardware but did try to shoot as much
film as I could afford.

I think a large part of what my father and Sanders are able to do is build
comfort, trust and a relationship with the subjects they shoot, and it shows
in the images. Of course, I am not just referring to Melanie, Sanders ;-)

Eric Goldstein