[rollei_list] Vedr: Re: Upcoming Breker Auction

Like this Don? Is this what you are looking for?
http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/11036649_rolleimarin-4-1961

________________________________
 Fra: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
Til: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sendt: Søndag, 4. mars 2012 9.54
Emne: [rollei_list] Re: Upcoming Breker Auction

At 06:13 PM 3/3/2012, David Sadowski wrote, in
part:

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/catalog/28708_photographica-and-film/page1
>---A lot of interesting things there, but I think the
reference to Underwater Housing could actually be the tropical case which
is sort of waterproof but not for taking pictures.  I used to think
it would be fun to have one of those cases, but in reality I never found
myself in a situation where I would have required one.  I suppose
that in the worst case, my 13 pound Rolleimarin would have served the
purpose.

If there is a Rolleimarin on the list please give me the item number so I
can get an idea of what they are going for these days.

DAW