[rollei_list] Re: VSL3 E came back repaired fom Brunswick

  • From: Bigler Emmanuel <Emmanuel.Bigler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 19:36:02 +0200

Le 03/04/2012 19:07, CarlosMFreaza a écrit :
CarlosMFreaza<cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>  escribió:
I retired my Rollei Voigtländer VSL3 -E

I meant "I looked for my....";

In French I did not notice anything wrong about "retirer quelque chose à la douane" ;-)

Well, as fas as I understand, this camera is now very far from retirement, after having travelled very far from your home ! Congratulations for your confidence in the camera and the repair shop in Braunschweig.

But since we are here all True Believers in the excellence of products & services "made in Braunschweig", we should not be surprised!

Then you are also posting here an excellent recommmendation in favor of the Braunschweig repair technician. I write the reference down in my records for further use while noticing that so far, I do not own any 35 mm Rollei SLR! the reason is probably that I do own a Voigtländer SLR, a Bessamatic DeLuxe from the early sixties. In case no technician in France would accept to repair it, now thanks to Carlos, I know where to send it, but the old beast with its skopagon, septon, and tele dynarex lenses continues to work flawlessly !!

Soon a report here on the excellent pictures taken by Carlos' Rollei 35 mm SLR !

--

Emmanuel