[rollei_list] Re: VERY OT: Turntables and PC's redoux

Marc -

Ok, as simple as possible: Buy a stereo RCA to stereo mini adapter
cable. Patch one of the tape outputs, L & R, from your receiver to the
audio input of your sound card with this cable. Open the software
sound control under Windows are adjust levels. If you hear distortion,
make sure that the mic preamp/boost box is not checked.

You will need software to capture your audio recordings. Itunes or VLC
are two programs available for free download.

Eric Goldstein