[rollei_list] Re: VERY OT: Turntables and PC's redoux

Marc -

Your patch cord will not allow you to connect anything but one stereo
pair to the computer input. Patch one stereo pair, L & R using the RCA
male plugs from a tape output, and connect the other end to the audio
input of your sound card. Some sound cards have both mic & line level
inputs; in that case use the line level....

Eric Goldstein