[rollei_list] Re: VERY OT: Lucas Electrical Systems

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:17:59 -0500

Hi Marc,

> You always have a tremendous background on every
> off-topic topic which arises here:

Hardly every, just some.  I happen to have a somewhat extensive
(professional) automotive background.

> Lucas did not make fuel pumps.  SU did.  Or
> AC.  But not Lucas.

You're wrong, Lucas made fuel pumps.  But, you're probably right that for
MGs they were SUs, but for Triumphs and Jaguars they used Lucas.

> Your credibility tanked.

If we tanked you for your "knowledge" of some subjects because you made a
mistake, no one would even believe your name was "Marc".

Regards,

Austin