[rollei_list] Re: VERY OT: Lucas Electrical Systems

Carlos, I do not want pictures. 31510 was used on Mercedes-Benz cars. I am still waiting to learn of any car sold in the US with a Lucas electric fuel pump. I have never seen one.

I am almost positive 31510 was made by SU and simply marketed through Lucas. SU had a problem with sales to Europe for reasons now obscure. The German Army was reluctant to buy M88 gassers for the reason that they had SU fuel pumps.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!