[rollei_list] Re: VERY OT: For PC Computer Gurus Only

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:05:19 -0700

Yeah, what Nick says.  Forget about hooking up the camera and simply use a
card reader (you can get one for about $10-20 USD).  That will show up as a
separate drive and you simply drag and drop the images anywhere you want
onto your hard drive.

Richard S.

On 9/14/06, Nick Roberts <nickbroberts@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Marc, I believe it uses Compact Flash cards for storage - I would recommend you buy a card reader for a few dollars, use that to get your pictures onto your PC, and forget all about the software.

Nick