[rollei_list] Re: Tripods for use with Rolleiflex?

  • From: Kenneth Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:09:29 -0500

On Jan 5, 2006, at 1:06 PM, Jim Brick wrote:

A Rolleifix is probably the simplest as you don't have to attach anything permanently to the bottom of your camera

As several folks have mentioned, I think it would be wise to use a Rolleifix, since the tripod mounting socket is actually part of the back of the camera, and that was what prompted me to ask the questions.

So, I'll get a Rolleifix and use the tripod I have, which should work fine.

Thanks for all the input, folks.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn