[rollei_list] Re: Tripod Suggestion for Camera

This is an open question. For lightness a carbon fiber tripod is best
but pricey. Check out the Manfrotto 3001. Or in my opinion, the best
bang for the buck is the Slik 300DX. At about $90 it includes a head
and quick release. Great product.

On 3/13/07, Hacks4ever@xxxxxxx <Hacks4ever@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I am a new photographer and need a tripod to use both Rolleicord and Minolta
35MM.  Could someone suggest a brand name and give me an idea on price.  I
live in Peoria, Illinois.  I also would like one that is lightweight as I
will be traveling and using it in some rustic locations.  Thank you for your
input.  Sandi

AOL at AOL.com.

--
Peter K