[rollei_list] Re: "There is a 220 Rollei T"

  • From: David Seifert <dseifert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 19:04:45 -0700

Jim,

My reference was only to the first model (PR184 and PR184/1).  The later
models (beginning with S/N T2,157,000 - July 1961) are, indeed equipped
for the Rolleikin 2.  According to Prochnow, these cameras are equipped
to do the 12/16 trick as well and have the option of either 4x4
(Superslide) or 4x5.5 masks.  The pressure plate would remain in the 6x6
position and insertion of the film mask would set the film counter and
transport to 4cm frame height (and thus 16 frames per roll).

David