[rollei_list] Re: The smallest Rollei group meeting ever planned

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 16:41:53 -0700

RUGers,

Let's see-- If you make the meeting spot in La Jolla, I will make it.

I vowed in 1977 to never EVER drive in Los Angeles traffic again.

I am negotiating to buy a Ferrari 360, with F1 gearbox. So you see that it cannot be driven in LA.

Jerry

On 5/4/2012 4:03 PM, Don Williams wrote:
There will be a meeting of Rollei folks sometime during the first 3 weeks of June, somewhere in the area between Long Beach and Hollywood, at a time to be set whenever we get around to it. So far, the following folks have signed up for it:

Slobodan Dimitrov
Richard Knoppow
Don Williams

Anyone else who is interested in attending a meeting with this august group please reply to the list or one of the individuals.

DAW