[rollei_list] Re: The New Rollei Gallery

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 09:39:02 -0800

Peter,

Obviously you do not work in corporate America. This is the norm. At
my place of business they actually upload the directory containing
those programs you have on your PC and then verify it against
licenses. They also can review your hard drives without your knowledge
as well as your email and instant messaging. So bog brother is here
and living well in corporate america.

Peter K

On 2/10/07, Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd be interested in what else they bar...  the NRA perhaps?

Peter Nebergall

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 19:54:57 -0800 Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Eric,
>
> Sorry, but my company computer security system does not permit me to
> open
> any "flickr" site.  They must consider it as pornography!  Their
> firewall does not
> permit any website that is about tobacco or alcohol either.  So no
> straight malt
> or Havana Cohibas.
>
> Jerry
>

> Eric Goldstein wrote:
> > Just a reminder that The Rollei Gallery is a free resource
> available
> > to all... it
> > has now surpassed 65 members with over 600 images on display to
> enjoy.
> >
> > Many thanks to members of the Rollei lists for their
> participation. We
> > have some remarkable talented contributors from amongst our ranks
> and
> > also Rollei enthusiasts who are new to us. All who are looking for
> > new free home to share and display their images are invited:
> >
> > http://www.flickr.com/groups/rolleiusersgroup
> >

> > Eric Goldstein

> 'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬