[rollei_list] Re: The Best E-6 Labs

  • From: Zachary Kessin <zkessin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 07:48:07 +0200

Eric Goldstein wrote:

I would recomend Photo Pirizma in Jerusalem (Israel). They are on Yaffo across from Zion square. They actually send E-6 out but they do a good job with it. Panorama in Talpiot can do it in house but I don't like them as much.

--Zach in Isarel
Folks -

I will shortly be doing an interview for publication relative to the
film lab business, and as part of the piece I would like to include a
resource list of good, reliable E-6 labs in as many locations
internationally as possible. It would be most helpful for me to hear
from you relative to who you use for E-6 along with their contact
information.

Thanks for your help...

Eric Goldstein