[rollei_list] Re: Strange Rollie problem

  • From: "Jonathon Bowman" <jonathon.bowman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:16:42 +0900

This is how the negatives look, even before scanned.  Every frame
shows a varying degree of angling, and then that strange curl on the
bottom right corner.  It's not a problem with scanning/printing - it's
on the negative.  The problem is definitely with the camera.

Carlos - you might be right about the film contact face.  Film
flatness had been my first instinct.

Cheers,
Jonathon