[rollei_list] Re: Strange Rollie problem

  • From: "Eugen Mezei" <Eugen.Mezei@xxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 19:53:20 +0200

> I mean the way the bottom of the frame angles up as it goes to the
> right, and then hooks at the end.  And the top edge then
> correspondingly angles downwards to the left, and goes fuzzy opposite
> the hook on the bottom.

Your Rollei was dropped. The lensboard is not paralell to the filmplane.
Have the same problem with a Cord Vb, although more pronounced.
Look at your lensboard, is it perfect or somehow angled? On mine the focalizing
lens is recessed some mm when compared to the taking lens. The previous owner
must have dropped the camera. The images it produces are like yours.

Eugen
--
Wenn der Teufel Menschen in Verwirrung bringen will, bedient er sich dazu der
Idealisten.

Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03