[rollei_list] Re: Spring 2008 Print Exchange

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 08:21:56 -0400

Sorry to hear it Larry, but good luck on the move.

(I know darkrooms shouldn't have carpets

I know a man who kept a white rug by his proof press to prove a point!

E.

On Jun 3, 2008, at 11:22 PM, Laurence Cuffe wrote:

On Tuesday, June 03, 2008, at 11:04PM, "slobodan dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you're really in a bind, send me your neg and I'll print it.
The list is short enough for it.
s.d.
Thanks for the offer but I think I'll have to pass. The print I was hoping to do would have been of a plant, with most of the image coming from me hand painting on the developer to selectively produce the image. My whole basement is swamped in dust at the moment as I'm redecorating a bathroom and the darkroom carpet! is full of it so I don't even want to go near my negatives. Once again Thanks for the kind and generous offer.

(I know darkrooms shouldn't have carpets, but "summer kitchens" in houses your hoping to sell do)

All the best and enjoy your print making

Larry Cuffe

On Jun 3, 2008, at 7:56 PM, Laurence Cuffe wrote:

On Tuesday, June 03, 2008, at 08:36PM, "ERoustom"
<eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The following RUG members are contributing to the print exchange:

Slobodan Dimitrov
Dennis Purdy
Mark Rabiner
Aaron Reece
Elias Roustom
Richard Sintchak

Did I leave anybody out? Last call for entries.
I'll the participants know the final number in a day or two.

Thanks,

Elias
Elias, I find I'll have to pass. I'm moving house back to Ireland
in two and a half weeks and the ancilary workload is catching up
with me. My apologies
Larry Cuffe

'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into
www.freelists.org