[rollei_list] Re: Source for a short cable release

Peter,

I have a new one of those ultra short cable releases, should you be interested.

jerry

Schauss, Peter wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy a cable release about 2-3" long?  I
would like to be able to use a cable release on my Rolleicord since I
suspect I will get less camera shake than if I trip the shutter with the
cocking lever.  The shortest length I can find in places like B&H is 6"
which is really too long to leave attached to the camera when I am
carrying it.

Thanks,
Peter Schauss