[rollei_list] Re: Source for a short cable release

  • From: "SandyF" <sbf70@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:00:02 GMT

Good advice!  In order to eliminate the "shake" problem, I use a "soft release"
on the
release (taking) button ... it seems to work VERY well!

Sandy F. Ö¿Ö¬

You will probably find that a short cable release will actually wind up
more of a PIA instead.  A better solution would be to use the cocking
lever as nature intended.  With some practice you will discover it is
quite easy to isolate the motion for a steady shutter release.  This
works even better if you limit your intake of coffee before commiting
photography.

Allen Zak