[rollei_list] Re: Softbox Louver Effectiveness Questions

  • From: "Ruben" <ruben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:58:47 +0200

I had problems with black backdrops to - colorama made a beutiful totally
dead mat black paper but the pro shop started selling Hama paper instead - I
had decided to do a hole series shots for a book on ceramics on the black
paper and was rather surprised when I openend the box and found "gun metal -
bluish black half shining paper" I placed the objects as far as I could from
the backdrop and then I used far to much time in photshop aftervards - I
understand your problem - hope you find some really balck paper - preferably
as soft deep mat as the paper you use for watercolour - in black that is !
all the best  Ruben