[rollei_list] Sniping on eBay

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:41:53 -0500

Hmm.  Again, I am really not looking for all that=20
much any more but when I do find something on=20
eBay which I wish to acquire, I figure out my=20
high bid and toss that in towards the end.  I=20
HAVE been known to do this in the last fifteen=20
seconds but am more inclined to do it an hour or=20
two before closing and then avoiding the auction=20
until it is over.  The point is is that this is=20
my maximum bid.  By maximum, I mean maximum.  If=20
my maximum is $173.47 and I am outbid at $176.39,=20
so be it:  someone valued it more highly than I=20
did.  I don't do feeding frenzies well and my=20
maximum is my maximum, no more and no less, and so be it.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh b=E0s fir gun ghr=E0s fir!