[rollei_list] Re: Selftimers & SL66

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 15:04:14 -0700

The lock also made time exposures possible on cameras with only a B setting. Not all cameras with a protective cover on the shutter tripper will lock it in B, for instance my just post war Rollei Automat. That needs a locking cable release.

On 10/23/2016 2:31 PM, Cmfreaza wrote:

I forgot to mention an additional function for several Rolleiflex TLR models and SL66 shutter release locker rings: Pressing the shutter release button at B and turning the locker ring, the shutter will be open up to you turn the locker again, this way you can keep the shutter open for ever. Jan could use this function if the tripod was good.

Richard Knoppow
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
WB6KBL