[rollei_list] Searching for a repair manual or procedure

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:57:17 +0200

Hi !
I own this nice SL66 with it's 80 mm Planar.
I'm proud and delighted to have got this camera which made me dream for
years. Alas, it was an unreachable dream until a few months ago. 8-)
Now I've found the metering hood, but it has suffered a harsh encounter
with concrete and some of the plastic female screw on the body are
broken. Last but not least, the ocular shutter is defective too.
As the meter itself is still working, I would like to open it, restore
the broken threads with Araldite (two component epoxy glue, slow curing)
or Cyanolyte glue and restore the shutter.
Dismantling the "thing" is not obvious, and I wouldn't  like to make
more harm than it has suffered...
So all the help I can get would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance for your help and advice !
P.S. Do you know a source for the rubber hood on the ocular ? Mine is
quite worn out.

--
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
                Abraham Maslow