[rollei_list] Re: SL66 / Metz flash problem

  • From: Craig Roberts <crgrbrts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:15:43 -0400

Mr. Dimitrov has the solution -- Paramount is building one to my specifications as we speak.

No stock cord that I can find could solve the problem. Cords are available with the Rollei locking plug on one end and either a PC connector or AC plug on the other -- but not the proprietary Metz #6 connector. Paramount in Bronx, New York, however, does the job. The 3' coiled custom cord, by the way, costs less than $50.00. It's a lot for a hunk of wire, but it's a lot cheaper than the frames I've missed from misfired flashes.

Many thanks, Slobodan!

Craig
Washington, DC

--- Rollei List