[rollei_list] Re: Ruben + oops id did it again

  • From: "Ruben" <ruben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 00:59:10 +0200

Dear Lord :-)

I will have some film back from the lab next Thursday

i shoot colour slide AGFA RSX II 100 and 50 ISO
i shoot SCALA - but currently not so much because the danish SCALA lab
closed
i shoot AGFA APX 100 ISO
i shoot PanF 50 ISO
and I just recieved som EFKE 25 ISO ortho / pan film in the mail that I look
very much foreward to use

For 24x36 almost only Leica
for 6x6 Rolleiflex - Hasselblad and Super Ikonta
for 6x8 Fuji GX 680 and for 6x9 Linhof Technika
For the time being nothing above medium format

While the Super Ikonta is equiped with a front focusing Tessar my two old
Rolleiflex Automats are not and should be better - but by comparing the two
type of Tessars so far the Super Ikonta Tessar cames out with the sharpest
pictures.

Anyway the Hasselblads and The Fuji beat them all in sharpnes contrast etc.
as the are so much newer and multicoated and newly CLAed,  but when I am in
the mood to shoot some pictures just to please myself it is always the old
1953 Rolleifelx Automat that I pick up. It is such a nice, light and easy
camera and I can not help getting in a good mood using it.

http://www.rhodos.com/htmlforlag/main5.html

the above link is an example of the kind of colour work that I find makes me
happy - both tessar 75 3,5 on an automat.

I will be back with some comparing notes on the difference betweeen the
automat 1953 and the GX 1990 - they are probably as far apart as the
differnce in years - more than 35 years - but you never know - If the new GX
camera has a harsh/unpleasant  Bokeh (/ IQOOOFA Image Quality of out of
focus Areas /SOFA silk of focus areas) I will probably sell the camera
again.

Early tommorow I will be off to sweden for the weekend - hope to shoot some
pictures but most of the time I will be cutting up timber as the storm in
January left my proberty in an choatic state.

Best regards

Ruben