[rollei_list] Re: Rolleinar 3 poll

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 16:10:31 -0800

Hi Carlos, I have the bay111 #3. As well as the 1 and 2. When you are focusing that close, the perspective difference between taking lens and viewing lens is significant. It is a good reason to use the sheet film back so that you can see what the taking lens is seeing. Otherwise you just must keep in mind the difference and move your point of view a little higher than it seems in the camera.

This is a portrait taken with the number 3:
http://dennispurdy.com/Portraits/Jake%20with%20smile.html

Dennis
On Mar 5, 2010, at 15:13, CarlosMFreaza wrote:

I'd like know if someone in the list owns and use a Rolleinar 3
close-up lens BI, BII or BIII, I have read in the Web and other means
it's the rarest regular Rolleinar close-up Rollei TLR lens, the
focusing distance is from 24 cm to 32 cm.
TIA