[rollei_list] Re: Rolleinar 3 poll

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 16:02:21 -0800

On Mar 6, 2010, at 14:46, CarlosMFreaza wrote:

2010/3/6 Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
But Richard Avedon, Helmut Newton, Robert Doisneau, Irving Penn, Diane
Arbus, Fritz Henle, Robert Capa, Gerda Taro, Ernst Haas, Werner
Bischof, Arthur Grace; in Argentina photographers like Sara Facio,
Grete Stern, Annemarie Heinrich to mention some of well known
photographers that used Rollei TLR cameras liked them and they did not
become crazy using the camera and Rolleinars, Avedon used Rolleinars
sometimes.

Carlos

Don't forget Steven Pyke who clearly is putting at least a #2 on his Rollei:
http://www.pyke-eye.com/main

And David Bailey and Vivian Meyer want to be mentioned I am sure...
as well as Helmut newton

For myself I am keeping my Rolleis back in the closet.. out of sight out of mind... and concentrating on the view cameras.

Dennis