[rollei_list] Re: Rolleinar 3 poll

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 11:06:01 -0500

Hi Carlos -

I sure see your point... if you want to shoot close up hand held, a
ground glass and extension tubes are not really a good play. The
Rolleinars make this possible. There are going to be times when the
difference between viewing and taking lenses create some unwanted
surprises, but obviously from the way you describe this shot, not
always...

I should also mention that the miniature view cameras such as Baby
Speeds and Bushes are also very good options for close up work without
any accessories or add-ons, and with different roll film adapters
allow for some nice format choices...

Eric Goldstein