[rollei_list] Re: Rolleimot

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 17:31:16 -0400

Carlos
I have been following with interest your discussions with Peter, but now your
photographs have me confused.  I've looked at the rolleimot, and the picture of
a 150 exposure magazine which you included when we discussed this in 2007 a
link to which I include here,
http://auction-team.de/new_highlights/2003_04/0065.htm
and I cannot see how they could operate together.  Was there a different large
capacity magazine for the camera?
All the best
Larry Cuffe