[rollei_list] Re: Rolleimeter

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fwstutterheim@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:12:31 +0200

The end of the moving arm should sit on the shiny rim of the moving front panel. I do not think the Rolleimeter should be tilted. The mounting platforms on the back are flat and even on my Rolleimeter.

Problem is I do have a Rolleimeter but not a camera it fits on.

Ferdi Stutterheim,
Drachten, Netherlands.

Op 20-jun-2007, om 3:28 heeft ERoustom het volgende geschreven:

Hello RUG,

I just received a Rolleimeter through you-know-where. It was a great deal and hard to pass up.

Setting it up is bit of a trick though, as I don't have the adjustment template. I've uploaded pictures of it on my flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/99071700@N00/
and I'm hoping some of you can help me figure it out.

I can seat it on the name plate alright, but it seems to tilt forward a bit, is this normal? The mounting platforms (shoes, seats - whatever) on the back of the device have gouges in them, seems to be the work of a hand held machine of some sort - is this factory or after-market?
I'm not sure how far down on the name plate it is supposed to sit.

The pictures do a better job at asking the questions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Elias