[rollei_list] Re: Rolleimeter

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 03:08:18 -0700 (PDT)

John, Rolleiflex cameras with removable hood can't use the Rolleimeter because
there is no room enough behind the nameplate to fit the Rolleimeter claws;
while cameras with no removable hood have a groove or channel in the viewfinder
hood base, cameras with removable hoods don't have this groove, nameplate edge
and hood base have the same "level" and then the difference for both types of
cameras is the hood base mainly.
This is the reason Rolleimeters 3.5 and 2.8 made with the slot for the
sellenium cells are for the 2.8E and 3.5E only.
The Rolleimeter needs to be adjusted for the real focal length and to infinity
before to use it.

Carlos

Correo Yahoo!