[rollei_list] Rolleikin and Vision3 ECN2

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 18:33:22 -0300

I scanned another two pictures taken with the Rolleikin on the 2..8C
and the Kodak Vision 3 250d movie film ECN2 process:

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/7183159828/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/7183151718/in/photostream/

Carlos

PS(OT): I changed my PC today and migrated from XP to W7, I bought a
machine with pre-installed W7 and MOffice full, I feared a lot of
problems to install my old software but I was wrong, migration was
fast and easy. It was almost incredible I needn't to configure
Internet, I only connected the cable modem to the Ethernet port and
internet started to work automatically, I had no problems to install
my old PSE 2.0 that came with the scanner and PS 6, they are working
right, I only needed to upgrade the Epson 4490 driver from the Epson
site, VueScan is working right too. I'm writing from my new machine, I
comment this because I delayed the migration fearing the very
discussed compatibility issues but the only problem was with the
scanner driver.   .