[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex for sale

  • From: "dbmills" <dbmills@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 17:35:50 -0500

I'm sorry Richard.  My error in inadvertently sending it to the list.

I undoubtedly erred in referring to the booster spring because all of my
other Rollei's have used them for the highest speed.

I omitted mentioning that my shutter tester indicates that the times for 1/250 and 1/500
are the same.

Don

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>