[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex TLR tools
- From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:13:31 -0500
Bob Shell wrote:
The Arsats have more sample variation than the Zeiss. Some are a lot
better than others. You could buy ten and test them, keep the best
one, and sell nine, and still spend the same money as the Zeiss costs.
Ok, sounds like a possible explanation. Good for the list to know...
I got a new Zenitar 16/2.8 to play with in 35 mm... cost under a
hundred bucks from Mike Foreman. It is more than decent and well worth
- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Online, searchable archives are available at
Other related posts: