[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex TLR tools

  • From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:28:27 -0500

On Nov 25, 2005, at 4:21 PM, Eric Goldstein wrote:

I'll offer a different opinion about he Arsat. Jim Hemenway shot one for a while and we both agreed it was not really up to snuff... pretty obvious color fringing and marginal contrast. He got the Zeiss fisheye after his Arsat experience...

The Arsats have more sample variation than the Zeiss. Some are a lot better than others. You could buy ten and test them, keep the best one, and sell nine, and still spend the same money as the Zeiss costs.

Bob