[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex Repair Shop

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 10:54:23 -0500

Craig, I do not have any interest in any specific repair services. All the referals I got from this list have been very helpful in the many years past. I was even prompted to not use a service based on a suggestion and that service went out of business shortly therafter.

On the fellow you recommend, have you used him recently? I never have. I have heard good things about him but if I recall correctly a couple months ago , a RUG reported that the cameras came back fast but it was improperly fixed. I may be wrong about it but it may be worthwile for the person who had this experience to mention what the problem was, if any , or other recent users of this service to give their experiences.

Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig Roberts" <crgrbrts@xxxxxxxxxxx>