[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 35mm Cameras

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fstutterheim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 16:46:41 +0100

I have met Walrus (Paul van Walree) once or twice when both of us were "members" of the Contax Gang. Must be about 10 years ago.

Ferdi.
----
Ferdi Stutterheim,
Drachten, Netherlands.

Op 11-nov-2009, om 16:14 heeft Austin Franklin het volgende geschreven:

Hi Eric,

Thanks for posting that link.  That's Paul's (Walrus's) article/test I
referred to earlier.  He was on the Contax email list that I was on.

Regards,

Austin