[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 35mm Cameras

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 23:57:30 -0500

> Easy answers here... first off, it is not correct that a built-in
> rangefinder is more accurate. Secondly, the Rollei 35 was unusually
> compact (for its time) in part because is did not have a rangefinder,
> and as we have discussed here, for the majority of shooting
> situations, a rangefinder is not needed...
>

> Eric Goldstein

I had a piece of 3 foot string on mine half the time.
I did a lot of shots right at 3 feet. Often cropping later.

F 3 feet and be here.

I found my guest to matic 3 foot abilities in need of finite help.
There were some shots I really wanted to make sure came out (pretty girls?)
3 feet is an allusive distance.
Its always what you don't think.

Mark William Rabiner