[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 35mm Cameras

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:35:30 -0300

My answer was specific to Austin and now I answer to you specifically:

1) It's obvious I couldn't use a 400mm long focus lens on a Rollei 35S
since it does not have interchangeable lenses, it was the point I
wrote to Austin, different targets require different cameras, but the
point was also to say a Rollei 35 camera quality construction has
nothing to do with a Seagull.
2)You are lucky with your Rollei SL 35 cameras, I'm also lucky with
them because after a CLA they are working perfect, but bad reliability
issues contributed to their market shriking when they were
manufactured.

Carlos